BB The Early Buick List BB@BrassBuicks.groups.io
Welcome to BrassBuicks, the Early Buick List www.BrassBuicks.org This is the meeting place for anyone interested in the history, documentation, restoration and preservation of the Brass Era (pre-1916) 2, 4 and 6 cylinder Buick automobiles, trucks and engines. Join with us in an international exchange of fact and fancy about these early examples of automotive engineering that provided much of the basic foundation for General Motors.
- 472 Members
- 9,821 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to subscribers only.
- Only moderators can create hashtags.
- Members can edit their messages.